Grow Your Business
…a personalized guidance and support system
As a TrueWinds One to One Consulting member you will have with Fred Haskett, a consultant with actual hands on experience in the lawn & landscape business working with you. You will have a “sounding board”, someone you can talk to, bounce ideas and plans off of, or share your dreams. And someone to make those “hard decisions” you will have someone who knows you, your company and your situation so the right decisions are made.
The TrueWinds One-to-One consulting program is conducted by phone and e-mail. It is intended to be a resource, available on an as-needed basis. Serving as your personal coach/mentor and confidant, we’re here to bounce off or share ideas and come up with real-world solutions to real-world problems.
The question is…
- Do you have a plan for growing your business?
- Is your business moving in the right direction?
- Are you hiring more people, but getting less done?
- Is your organizational structure an asset or a liability?
- Do you have the right systems, policies and software
- in place?
- Does your business model provide built-in protection
- from competition?
- How well is your Value Proposition getting your target
- customer’s job done
These are just a few of the questions covered in our TrueWinds Organizational Assessment. In today’s hyper-competitive business climate, every business needs to reinvent itself through a process of continuous innovation.
Our business assessment service will help you:
Pinpoint problems that could negatively impact your company’s top and bottom line
- Identify business risks you may not be aware of
- Identify areas where you may be able to reduce expenses
- Identify potential areas for future growth
Business planning is the process of creating a vision of the future, aligning your people, processes, and systems, and creating the necessary steps/goals towards that future. It is like looking at your company and industry from a helicopter to see where it is going, what has changed, and to see if there are other opportunities. Then coming down and setting the direction for your business based on the information.
Business planning answers these 3 primary questions:
- Current Reality — Where are we today?
- Goals — Where do we want to be in the future?
- Action Plan — How are we going to get there?
Estimating processes for profitable landscape services is a challenging process.
- Due to the variability of the types of jobs.
- Due to the difficulty in setting fair margins.
In order to sell profitable and competitive work, you must have, A comprehensive yet simple and streamlined system and process for the small basic jobs, as well as the larger and more complex jobs.
Without question, budgeting is one of the most valuable management tools available to a lawn or landscape contractor. With an operating budget, management has the ability to identify the planned progress of the company and then, in turn, measure actual progress against the planned progress.
Without reliable budgets, management is forced to make decisions based upon pure historical facts, mere hunches, or general gut feelings about the future implications in the business growth and profitability.
In this sense, then, the use of operating budgets is an integral part of an effective management process.
Operational Efficiency Audit
Is There Money Burning In Your Yard? On your Job Sites?
Where there is SMOKE? There is FIRE!
Because there is money burning in your yard every morning and every night. Time is being wasted on your Job Sites.
Why? “Non-billable time”. This waste can burn-up your company’s profits.
You know – job briefings, directions, call backs, paperwork, fueling, loading, unloading, routing, job staging, equipment maintenance, material pick-up, job sequencing, chemical mixing and handling, blade changing…
The question is:
- How much non-billable time is occurring (burning) in your company?
- Are your operations running as efficiently as possible?”
- Can efficiency be improved and result in improved profits? …More Cash Flow
- Non-billable hours can run 10-20% of your labor cost, burning up $1000s.
Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
…Create a Road Map and Measurable Action Plan for Your Organization
The question is…
- Do you know what manageable growth is?
- Are there expenses you can reduce or eliminate?
- Do you know if all your revenue streams are
- Is your profit goal obtainable?
- Are you within the standard percentage ranges for this
These are just a few of the questions covered in our TrueWinds Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting Program. In today’s hyper-competitive business climate, every business needs to know…
Many TrueWinds clients have attained their growth goals and increased their net profits by as much as 5%, that’s HUGE!
Advantages Of Using A Professional Management Consulting Firm.
management consulting firms consists of people who are subject matter experts and provide a deep insight into a particular problem
management consulting firms train or educate the client about innovations and best practices
management consulting firms help companies to find solutions to complex problems.
management consulting firms make business operations better and profitable.
management consulting firms help you take less time on making important decisions, as management consultants have the expertise to dig information faster..
In a Nutshell…
Hiring management consulting firms will offer numerous benefits for your firm, as they have the requisite skills and expertise to put your firm on the growth trajectory in a considerably shorter time span