What We Do:
We put you in front of qualified prospects who are interested in doing business with you!
- We Develop, a Data Base of Target Contacts for Commercial Landscape Management Services.
- We Set-Up, Utilize and Maintain a CRM System
- We Reach-Out, via phone and e-mail to the prospects in the data base and solicit opportunities to provide proposals for Commercial Landscape Management Services.
- We Create Opportunities, for you and or your Business Developers and Division Managers to perform face to face needs assessments and sales presentations
How We Do It:
We utilize a Six Step process create a Data Base of Prospects for your Services
- Step One: We Interview you to Learn Your Companies Story
- Step Two: We Identify Targeted Areas and Prospect Types best suited for you
- Step Three: We Locate the best Source for creating the Target Lists
- Step Four: We Acquire a Target List and or combination of lists and begin to load into ACT Data Base
- Step Five: We Create or Access a Company Introduction letter and Digital Flyer. (Additional Costs apply for creation of Digital Flyer)
- Step Six: We Launch the Out-Bound Calling Process
What You Get:
- A qualified Data Base of Targeted Contacts representing a diverse sample of Commercial Properties that are likely to have need of Landscape Management Services. Typically, these will consist of approximately 3000 contacts.
- 13 weeks of Direct Prospect solicitation
- 13 weeks of Data Base Administration and Prospect Research
- Opportunities to Propose Services and or introduce your company to buyers looking for Landscape Maintenance Contractors
- Ability to have an ongoing sales lead generator without having to hire or manage staff and bear the associated costs.
With the typical costs of having a salesperson on staff costing from 12-14% of your total revenue with salary and commissions, you can see how affordable this can be for you!