The People Dilemma: Cultivating Your Team
(4 hour Virtual Seminar)
Join Fred Virtually and Learn How to Create a PEOPLE PLAN that WORKS! One that FINDS and KEEPS the RIGHT PEOPLE
When: March 9th, 2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm ET
Bring your team and learn more about how to deal effectively with this urgent problem facing your company. We know you are busy, if you cannot make it sign-up and you will receive the recording and the tools for later and repeat usage.
In today’s new workforce reality. The ability of an organization to find, attract. get on board and keep the right people is the most important skill an organization can have.
- The overall industry average turnover rate among hourly employees is over 50%.
- The highest turnover occurs within the first 60 to 90 days of employment.
- Full-time turnover rates are in the 30% range
- Seasonal turnover rates are in the 70%+ range.
- 77% of Green Industry Employers report that lack of quality employees was hindering their growth.
Fred Haskett says:
With all these issues …. Fewer than 50% of Landscape and Lawn Care companies . . . . have an employee recruiting and retention strategy.
They DO NOT have a People Plan!
“I truly believe that the most successful organizations in the next 3 to 5 to 7 years will not be the ones who deliver the best work or produce the best value.”
“It will be the ones who know how to recruit, on-board, train, promote and RETAIN their best people”
If you do what you have always done in the past, you could be in big, BIG trouble
You might believe you’re doing all you can to find and keep the right people, but we can assure you, you’re not! Because you are not focusing on the RIGHT STUFF!
The problem is do we - as owners and managers - know how to RECRUIT ON-BOARD & TRAIN the RIGHT WAY?
What are you going to do about it?
Join Fred Haskett for a deep dive into CREATING a PEOPLE PLAN
You will learn the TEN components of a comprehensive people process:
- Foundation: Culture
- HR Administration and Compliance
- Organizational Structure
- Recruiting Process
- On-Boarding Program
- Training Program
- Performance Management
- Career Ladder
We will give you recommendations and tools to immediately start improving your outcomes and achieving your goals.
This presentation leads attendees through the processes of making informed decisions about staffing your team to achieve your desired outcome. With this information, you’ll be able to develop a true People Plan that will positively impact your business.
Attendees will be presented with:
- What is going on out there right now
- The People Dilemma
- Build a People Plan
Tools included with the seminar:
- On-Boarding Tool
- Career Ladder Template
- Recruiting 911 Kit
Register today for this half-day seminar that is sure to get your 2022 recruiting strategies moving in the right direction. All participants will receive a recording of this seminar and multiple tools to improve your processes.
10 a.m. – 10:30 AM (ET): Overview
- What’s going on out there right now
- Where and why are we at risk?
- Why do people leave?
- What is you Culture?
10:30 – 11:30 PM (ET): Recruiting & Retention Processes
- Tune up your culture.
- Lose the losers.
- Keep the keepers
11:30 – 12 PM (ET): Break
12:00 – 1:30 PM (ET): Build Your People Plan
- Step 1: Determine Your Needs
- Step 2: Identify Your Target People
- Step 3: Sharpen Your Tools
- Step 4: Build your Unique Recruiting Proposition
- Step 5: Recruiting “Best Practices”
- Step 6: Go to the Sources
- Step 7: Screening and Interviewing Process
- Step 8: Hiring and On-Boarding
1:30 – 2:00 PM (ET): Q & A and Wrap Up